Business Development Manager
Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a driven and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our team and maximise our sales.
The Business Development Manager will have responsibility for the growth in sales of our world-class range of instruments and services, targeting the industrial sector in the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to identify opportunities with new and existing customers, develop and manage customer relationships and provide solutions to meet customers' requirements leading to sales.
Your role will involve:
- Preparing tailored proposals for our products and services
- Managing the sales pipeline from opportunity through to sale and after care
- Understanding the customers' drivers and requirements
- Updating and utilising the CRM system
To join us as a Business Development Manager, you'll need:
- Business development and relationship management experience
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Excellent negotiating skills
- An understanding of target customers' purchasing policies
- A commercial awareness
A qualification in sales and marketing would be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role BDM, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Account Manager, or Sales Account Manager.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Make your impact on a successful company's image
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
Based in Cheshire and employee-owned, we are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, working collaboratively with partners across the energy, utilities, infrastructure and associated sectors.
Joining a dynamic team, you will have the chance to hone your sales skills, progress your career and contribute to our ongoing success.
So, if you're ready for a new challenge and think you'll thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment, this is the role you've been waiting for.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking for a new challenge as a Business Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Role: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chester, Cheshire,
Apply for this job now.