Company: HANDLE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 per annum
1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst - 30K - Global Music Business, London
Working with one of the worlds largest Music Companies, Handle is recruiting a 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst.As a leader in independent Music Publishing the company represents some of the world's most famous artists & icons.As the IT Support Analyst you will play a critical role in ensuring the IT Department fulfils its commitments to the companies clients and customers who expect the highest quality of service from a world class, cutting edge business.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Carry out day to day administrative tasks and service requests as required by the business, for example Starter, Changer, Leaver processes
- Monitor the Global Jira Support Desk portal and the support phone number, picking up service requests and problems in the IT service desk.
- Correctly categorising and prioritising reported incidents and requests
- Running triage on incidents and requests to allocate the appropriate resources to it.
- Address technical incidents and problems promptly in line with the business impact and urgency. Where possible, mitigate issues to prevent reoccurrence using continual improvement principles
- Escalate issues and problems to Senior Manager - IT or external (Arvato) support services where appropriate.
- Provide friendly expert advice and technical support to internal and external staff in a timely manner
- Liaise with external support staff (Lenovo Engineers etc.)
- Attend weekly IT Meetings to review outstanding tasks and issues
- Keep the IT office and server room clean, tidy and free of hazards.
- Updating procedural and technical documentation on Confluence.
- Continual learning on the BMG specific processes and technologies
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.