Under General supervision, employee performs a variety of production assembly and test operations on electronic components and sub-assemblies.
Be able to interpret all prints and work instructions associated with the immediate product lines
Have ability to acquire sufficient knowledge of soldering to pass regular soldering certification tests.
- Perform skilled hand soldering of various wire sizes to electrical components per applicable work instructions, wiring diagrams shown on part drawings, job travelers, and test procedures.
- Passes regular soldering certification tests
- Performs tasks equal to or exceeding established standards.
- Keep quality up to standards with little discrepant work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicant must be ITAR compliant
- J-STD-001 Certified (JPC Specialist) for solder Iron personnel
- Abilities to train others per J-STD-001
- Ability to read and interpret documents such specifications, work instructions, blueprints
- Adequate manual dexterity to safely and proficiently work with simple hand tools.
- Ability to work from samples or simple visual aids
- Ability to read, write and follow verbal instructions in English
Role: Electromechanical Solder Assembler-Level II
Apply for this job now.