Maintenance Engineer - Days
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prestigious heavy industrial plant in Kent. The Maintenance Engineer will be working an attractive 3-day week shift pattern and have ample opportunity to work overtime. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a competitive remuneration package and offered ongoing training.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fast-paced heavy environment
- Electrical and Mechanical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives, Belts, Bearings, Chains, Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; open to all background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
- Ample opportunity to work overtime and earn more
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details