Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Are you looking to work with Adults? If you enjoy supporting adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this great opportunity to work as Adult Social Worker!
The pay rate is up to £35 per hour and the role is based in Gloucestershire.
- To be responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them.
- To follow appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
- To be responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- To provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
- To organise and manage your workload independently under the supervision and guidance of the team manager.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you will be:
- Registered with Social Work England
- At least two years post qualification experience within Social Work.
- Able to drive and holds UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010