Job DescriptionAdministrative Assistant position includes:Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate - PTO/Vacation Time - Paid Holidays - Direct Deposit - 401K plan - Overtime EligibleAdministrative Assistant Description:
Manages email and calendar, schedules meetings, and answers phones. Perform a variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to: ordering of departmental office supplies, travel arrangements, departmental announcements, correspondence, expense reports, vacation schedules, and mail distribution. Creates presentations, generates reports and handles multiple projects. Strong organizational and people skills required.Administrative Assistant Requirements:
MUST HAVE a variety of experience with administrative functions including, but not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related degree is highly preferred.
- 4-5 years’ experience required in fast-paced work environment.
- MUST HAVE A TRACK RECORD of a self-starter, fast learner, ability to prioritize tasks, and become an excellent calendar a manager are very key to this role as they will support three senior managers+.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suites skills & Outlook required.
- Strong organizational and people skills required.
- Manage emails throughout the day
- Calendar Management
- Presentation coordination/compiling relevant information
- Travel arrangements
- Staff notes
- Required computer maintenance
- Team building activities
- Managing supplies to group
Look, we could tell you how TEC Group is a family of companies that consists of Technical Engineering Consultants and KCM Technical, how it was established in 1980, and how we make connections between dynamic organizations and resourceful professionals. Is this really what you want to know about our company? No, that's obligatory copywriting.
You want to hear about our competitive benefits, flexible scheduling, and amazing clients. That we pride ourselves on growing professionals within our organization. You want to hear first-hand anecdotes demonstrating why this is an amazing place to launch your career. Well, we're happy to tell you all about it.
Role: Administrative Assistant - Senior
Location: Auburn Hills,
Apply for this job now.