- Review data output from Vulnerability scanner and assess with regards to exploitation
- Perform Data Analysis
- Use Network probes
- Cyber analysis - packet capture
- Intrusion incident analysis
- Incident, event, and mission impact determination/escalation/prioritization
- Data entry into incident management and tracking database
- Coordination of incident and event feedback to customers
- Support IA Ops reviews, assessments, exercises, and operations surges
- Incident-event-network outage correlation
- Anti-virus software support
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a computer science, electrical engineering, or similarly related technical discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: DOD 8570.01M CND Analyst or CND Incident Responder (Security+CE minimum). Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) in addition preferred.
- Knowledge of security concepts, protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.), well-known ports (DNS, SMTP, FTP, LDAP, etc.), processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, SIM technology, incident handling, media/malware analysis, etc.)
- Experience with analyzing network traffic for suspicious and malicious activity using tools such as Wireshark (or equivalent) for packet capture analysis and the Carnegie-Mellon SiLK suite for flow data analysis
- Experience with incident/event correlation tools such as ArcSight
- Desired: Scripting Language (one or more of the following): Perl/Python/BASH
- Desired: knowledge of CYBERCOM CNDSP policies and procedures
- Desired: Knowledge of Snort intrusion detection signatures
CLEARANCE: Must have an active TS/SCI with full-scope Polygraph
New Paradigm Consulting, Incorporated (NPCI) is an IT company specializing in Cybersecurity, Data Transformation, and Business & Management Consulting providing services and solutions to the Intelligence Community (IC) and Commercial Vendors.
Role: Computer Network Defense Intrusion Analyst
Location: Annapolis Junction,
Apply for this job now.