Job Summary: This position is based in Galt, Ca. This is not a remote position.
BMD's Marvin Service Department is dedicated to providing knowledgeable support and unmatched service. We are responsive to, and understanding of, our customers' needs. We pride ourselves on achieving our customers' complete satisfaction with and confidence in the products we service.
Under the direction of the Marvin Customer Services Manager, the Service Support Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a proficient and professional staff and is responsible for all aspects of Post Sales Service. The group will work to exceed customer and supplier expectations, while protecting the interests of BMD and Marvin Windows and Doors.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure maximum efficiencies, accuracies and safety
- Prioritize demands on service staff members to maximize customer service levels
- Define, develop and communicate team goals
- Direct and assist Service Coordinators with timely and accurate processing of parts and service requests
- Maintain a respectful and productive vendor partnership with Marvin Window and Door personnel, providing constructive and consistent feedback regarding product design and product performance issues
- Maintain professional and friendly demeanor in all business communications
- Administer solutions to customer problems and escalated service issues
- Conduct periodic product training, procedural training and communication meetings for the Service team to maximize performance, cross training and job satisfaction
- Work with territory and sales managers to provide consistent flow of information and engage them in the process of providing excellence in service solutions
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, scheduling, and supervision of Marvin Service Coordinators
- Responsible for productivity and annual performance reviews of the Service Department Coordinators
- Responsible for monitoring, coaching and communicating with Marvin Warehouse Managers and Operations Manager to insure customer expectations in the field are met
- Collaborate with other Marvin Managers to create seamless procedures, maximize cross training and insure consistent flow of information and department status information
- Maintain the Ulti-Pro log-in system for the department for payroll, reviewing staff and overtime hours to ensure maximum profitability and efficiencies
- Perform other duties as required or requested
BMD is 100% employee owned!
Employee Owners share in the company's profitability through its Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). The ESOP ownership concept starts at orientation and continues throughout the Employee Owner's career at BMD. The Company supports a collaborative team work environment, open two-way communication, balanced family-work life, and performance-based recognition and rewards.
Since becoming an ESOP organization in 1991, BMD has earned various awards and has been recognized by the ESOP community both regionally and nationally. Annually we recognize a select group of employees who exemplify employee ownership and serve as role models for others. We also provide hands-on and financial support to our communities.
401(K) Plan with a Company Match
Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Plan (FSA)
Paid Time Off:
College Scholarships for Dependents
Discounted Product Purchases
Employee Referral Program
Length of Service Awards
Role: Customer Service Supervisor
Apply for this job now.