We are seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
We are looking for someone with 3 years of customer service experience, and a minimum of 1 year of experience in the industry is preferred. You must be able to work weekends, must love people & dogs!
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a full-service real estate company engaged in the business of managing, leasing, selling, purchasing and developing commercial and multifamily properties. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN. Today, we manage and/or lease more than 80 multifamily properties comprised of over 13,000 units located in seven states. We employ 400+ professionals to provide our clients with superlative, comprehensive real estate services. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement for the right person.
Role: Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.