We are looking for a Neuropsychologist for an opportunity at a federal facility near Manhattan KS. This Neuropsychologist will function as part of a care team in a community mental health clinic providing services for military members and their families.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.
- Provide education or counseling to individuals and families.
- Participate in educational programs, in-service training, or workshops to remain current in methods and techniques.
- Diagnose and treat neural and psychological conditions in medical and surgical populations.
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations such as assessments of intelligence, academic ability, attention, concentration, sensory-motor function, language, learning, and memory.
· Current license to practice Neuro and Clinical/Counseling Psychology in anyone of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services.
· Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program and completion of an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
· Specialized training in neuropsychology and skilled in specialized testing and assessment procedure as recognized by either the National Academy of Neuropsychology or Division 40 of the American Psychological Association.
· Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association.
· Minimum 40hrs per week
· Scheduled shifts are normally Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
Relocation Assistance Offered for $2500
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Anne Isidro at (202) 558-4949.
Apply for this job now.