Licensed Practical Nurse
A-Line Staffing is looking for a few LPNs to work for a Flu Clinic. These positions are located in Jacksonville, FL.
For additional information and details regarding this opportunity contact Charmmika at 877-782-3334 Ext. 264
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in providing clinical services in a unique retail setting. Under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner, the LPN will assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Experience with taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing
- Performs and documents a focused history per clinical guidelines
- Obtains and documents vital signs per clinical guidelines
- Performs and documents vision and hearing tests
- Collect laboratory specimens under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Performs CLIA waved laboratory tests and documents results under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Provide immunizations to children and adults pursuant to written LPN Guidelines and Vaccination Protocols
- Provides patient education verbally and in writing regarding the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Demonstrates courteous and professional manner toward the public.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply for this job now.