Our Core Team Focus:
The HB Home Services division is committed to creating a WOW experience for our customers and employee-owners. We empower our employee-owners to make this a great place to work and create value. Our goal is for you to find a fulfilling, authentic working environment that exceeds your personal expectations while also honoring our mission, vision, and core values. A workspace where happiness is observed!
Role: Inside Sales Team - Harleysville, PA or Harrisburg, PA
The Inside Sales Team works with the entire HB Home Service division to maintain a WOW experience for co-workers and customers through the sales process. Inside Sales Team members work directly with customers to provide and explain all the information necessary for them to make an informed decision regarding their comfort needs. They are trusted advisors in this capacity and use their expertise, as well as their team's capabilities, to complete the processes. The goal of every employee-owner on this team is to provide a seamless pre- and post-sale experience for all HB Home Services customers while practicing and promoting our mission statement and core values.
In this role you will:
- Follow up promptly with customers with repair estimates, scope of work and time frame to complete
- Explain PHVAC options and necessary information pertaining to each customer in a manner that assists them in making an informed decision regarding their home comfort needs and demonstrates value to them
- Follow up on quotes not initially accepted to secure sales
- Accurately input required information into necessary software system to properly process estimates
- Research and source products for customers using a variety of tools, including computer system, catalogs, websites and industry and store contacts
- Work with the Purchasing and Design Team on price setting
- Respond in a timely manner to all internal and external customer inquiries
- Work with Inside Sales Team leader toward the creation and implementation of proven process
- Assist with sales training of technicians
- Collaborate with Service Coordinator to schedule jobs
- Strive to reach set sales goals and closing percentage
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned
- High school diploma, completion of G.E.D or appropriate work experience
- 2+ years P/HVAC industry sales experience with residential customers preferred
- 2+ years industry experience in residential PHVAC preferred
- Must be proficient in computer, tablet and smart phone skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Be able to read, understand and work with drawings and specifications
- 100% Employee Owned and Operated - Employees earn ownership share that can provide retirement income
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- Low Cost Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision Insurance options available
- Structured bonus plan
- Smart phone, and laptop provided
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Additional 401K Retirement Options Available
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Possession of the ability to climb ladders, attic stairs, enter crawl spaces to obtain needed measurements for HVAC equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
It is imperative that all employees recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.