Trident Healthcare Solutions are a fast-growing agency supplying Temporary workers for various positions. We take great pride in the service we give to both our members and our clients.
We are recruiting for an experienced Nurse to join our critical care unit nursing teams.
Our client operates a network of 31 private hospitals and 5 medic centres. You will be working for the largest provider of private healthcare in the United Kingdom.
Duties and responsibilities:
Critical care is where your skills and training really come into play. No two patients are the same and every day is different. With us, you can be secure in the knowledge that you will have all the support and training that you need to handle whatever the role brings. As a Stuff Nurse you will;
· Use your skills, dedication, ability to spot a problem and act quickly, as well as using an empathetic approach to make our patients’ journeys memorable - for all the right reasons.
· As part of a close-knit, multidisciplinary team within a consultant-led service, you will work directly with some of the best clinical talent around. You will also gain experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
· Fully understand and meet each individual patient’s clinical and personal needs.
· As part of the wider hospital team, you will interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand that community in patient care is key.
Who we are looking for:
To succeed as a Staff Nurse (RGN) in our Critical Care Unit you will;
· Have a passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
· Be a registered nurse with the appropriate governing body, with the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
· Have post-registration experience.
· Be alert, focused, detail-oriented and empathetic.
· Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team.
As a registered nurse, there are plentiful shifts to suit your needs. Monday to Sunday, 7 days a week, including day shifts (08.30-20.00) and night shifts (20.00-08.30) With a high volume of shifts available, we are able to match as per your desired rota.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to.
· Free and efficient compliance registration process.
· High and competitive rates of pay.
· Weekly pay
· Pension Options
· Refer a friend scheme
· Ongoing work consultancy