- Work for an award winning General Contractor
- Be a part of a high performing team shaping the future of the company
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential + benefits
Ally Personnel is partnered with a national General Contractor and Construction Management firm with a strong presence across a number of markets. Since forming, our client has grown both organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Together we are seeking a Lead Superintendent to work closely with the executive to team to drive the growth and success of the companies Multifamily Construction Division.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct onsite construction personnel
- Drive onsite safety culture and ensure all staff adhere to HSE procedures
- Client interaction and implementing any agreed changes
- Interview, hiring and develop staff members
- Order materials and tools necessary to complete scope of work
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- 10+ years of construction related experience
- 2+ years experience working as lead superintendent
- Strong background working woodframe multifamily projects.
- Experience managing projects between $15m - $50m
- Strong communication skills required
Role: Lead Construction Superintendent - Multifamily
Apply for this job now.