Primary Supply Teacher
Are you Looking for Primary supply work in and around the Cambridge?
Are you passionate about encouraging progression in Pupils?
Teaching Personnel work alongside a number of fantastic primary schools across Cambridge- we are recruiting for experienced fully qualified teachers who would be able to offer their support on a supply bassis at a number of these schools from December. This would be ideally suited to a teacher looking for a role with a high level of flexibility or a better work life balance!
Registering with teaching personnel would grant you with some great benefits, including access to our online CPD courses which include training in Jolly Phonics, Autism awareness, Behavioural and classroom management courses and many more!
You will be required to cover classes In KS1 & KS2 and therefore you must have experienience delivering planned lessons with these agre ranges. The role will be accompanied by a team of friendly and supporting staff and a high level of job flexibility.
This role will appeal to those who are experienced teachers looking to take a step back in their teaching career and provide cover on a flexible basis. It would also suit an NQT looking to gain more experience and responsibility in a Primary school environment.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Flexibility In terms of transportation
- Safeguarding experience
- FQT or NQT status
- High Level of Organisational Skills
- High Level of classroom and behavioural management skills
- An enhanced Childs DBS on the update service
- Uk address and right to work
- Experience working with SEN
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! alternatively- if this doesnt sound like the right role for you get in touch on 01223778494 and see what other educational roles we have available
What Teaching Personnel can do for you:
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into