We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to be part of their fast growing team. No resume or interview required - all you have to do is go through a short onboarding process.
- Assist management in the control, flow, and organization of in-house inventory.
- Select items from inventory based on provided order information and pack items in preparation of deployment.
- Help pick, pack, and ship warehouse inventory
- Prepare items for shipping/delivery
- Maintain safety standards within a warehouse environment
- Must be 18 or older and authorized to work in the US
- Able to do work In a warehouse setting, standing/moving around most of your day
- Candidates must be able to lift 20+ lbs
- Most importantly... a positive attitude and excitement to be a team player!
What you get:
- Flexible hours, choose your own shifts and days
- No minimum hours required, perfect for both part-time and full-time
- Workers insurance
- Pay varies by shift and location
We look forward to working with you!
Wonolo is the leader in On-Demand Staffing. Every day, we are providing flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. To date, over 150,000 jobs have been completed through the Wonolo platform. Our customers range from startups to large customers including Johnson & Johnson, Marriott, Unum, McDonalds, The North Face and Home Depot. Wonolo is funded by companies and investors including The Coca-Cola Company, PivotNorth, Temp Holdings, Duke University, and Stanford University.
Role: Warehouse Associate - Night Shift
Apply for this job now.