Southwood Realty is searching for a Regional Manager to cover parts of our Jacksonville, NC multifamily real estate portfolio.
- Oversee all onsite operations in the portfolio.
- Focus on building elite teams at each site level.
- Contribute to the growth in value of each asset.
- Adhere and comply with all local and federal laws that pertain to the industry.
- Communicate with upper management on a regular basis.
- At least 5 years in the multifamily industry.
- Strong leadership and communication ability.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
Southwood Realty is an equal opportunity employer.
From origins of 12 apartment units and one employee in 1977, Southwood Realty has emerged as one of the premier property management companies in the Southeast. The company has grown to encompass many multi family apartment communities served by over 400 employees. The Southwood portfolio includes a variety of apartment community styles that have several amenities. With locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Virginia, Southwood Realty continues to grow by constructing new apartment communities and through the acquisition of existing properties. A privately owned corporation, Southwood Realty is headquartered in Gastonia, North Carolina.
Role: Regional Property Manager
Apply for this job now.