Company: SOLIS MAMMOGRAPHY/ WASHINGTON RADIOLOGY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you a registered or registry eligible Radiologic Technologist or a current RT student with an interest in the field of Mammography, but don't know how to get the training you need? Let us help! At Solis Mammography and our affiliates (Washington Radiology and Progressive Radiology), we are passionate about elevating the art and science of early breast cancer detection, and making a difference in the lives of our communities. We now offer a full, paid training program to help you become an exceptional Mammographer! Because we are committed to transforming women's healthcare, we need technologists who share this vision along with us. Are you ready to join a mission-driven organization and make a difference? Come learn with us at Solis University!
This opportunity is for the North Dallas region
At Solis Mammography, our patient-focused culture is at the heart of every interaction. We deliver the care, compassion and high-touch experience that have made us a valued healthcare partner to the generations of women that we serve. As the nation's leader in breast health services, our commitment to providing excellence in patient care is realized at every level of our organization.
Why Solis Mammography?
- Our Mammography Technologists typically work regular business hours Monday through Friday
- Receive competitive pay with full benefits and shift differential pay for evenings and weekends (if needed)
- Four weeks of paid time off annually upon hire + accrue additional time-off based on tenure
- In addition to PTO, you're eligible for eight paid holidays every year.
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with a company match and an employee friendly vesting period
- Your medical benefits as a full-time Solis team member, will start on day one!
Our Technologist also have career growth opportunities not found with other employers. Center Director, Operations Market Leader, Training and Development, Quality, Human Resources and other leadership opportunities await you!
Powered by JazzHR