A 5 yr + PQE Commercial Property lawyer is sought to work in the Dorchester office of this leading law firm.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Good overall knowledge of Commercial Property and Land Law;
- Understanding of enfranchisement law is desirable;
- Landlord & Tenant law;
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines and time record;
- Ability to network and market the Practice;
- Working knowledge of MS Office and case management systems;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- High level of initiative, reliable and conscientious;
- Good communication skills and pleasant demeanour;
- A High degree of professional integrity;
- Own transport (car).
You will work alongside two highly experience Partners managing a full caseload from instruction to post completion. There are also excellent opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
This is a full time permanent position with an attractive negotiable salary package and regular bonuses.
Role: Lawyer - Commercial Property
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, Dorset
Apply for this job now.