Verisure is the number 1 alarm company in Europe and is looking for a remote-based Sales Executive to join our inclusive team in the United Kingdom. This full-time, flexible Sales Exec. role comes with a guaranteed basic salary of £16,216.20 and an uncapped commission scheme. The fixed salary will be increased after the 4th month to £18,000. As a guideline, in year one, top performers can earn more than £55,000
In this flexible Business Development Executive job, you will be converting warm leads from our call centre into a sale and building long-lasting and meaningful customer relationships. Your primary focus will be on meeting potential customers at their properties, introducing them to Verisure, explaining how the Verisure system works, and generating new sales. Are you confident, warm and approachable and enjoy closing down sales opportunities?
If you were already working as a Sales Executive, these are some of the challenges you would have been rising to this week:
- Creating your own sales opportunities: cold canvassing in businesses and residential areas
- Converting warm leads into sales alongside a direct sales approach
- Designing and installing a system bespoke to our customers' needs
- Creating long-term relationships with your customers and generating referrals from existing customers
Previous experience in sales is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided. Vital requirements for this sales executive role include a commercial attitude and passion for sales and good communication skills. You also must have a full manual driver's license and access to a car for the first few months.
What's on offer with this full-time remote Sales Executive role?
- Company car with fuel card (subject to terms)
- Basic salary, plus commission
- Company mobile phone
- Paternity leave two weeks full pay and maternity leave 16 weeks full pay
- Pension plan
If this remote Sales Executive job sounds like the right career move for you, please apply to Verisure today!