COMPANY: RADII PARTITIONING LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Up to £35,000 per annum
Radii Partitioning are one of the leading partitioning contractors, serving the UK fit-out market.
Health Care Insurance following the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period, work place pension scheme and four working weeks holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to five working weeks upon completion of five years’ service.
The System Support Engineer is required to provide support and maintenance to both users and business IT systems in general within a fast paced and technically challenging environment. The successful candidate will be a key player in the IT department and must have a good understanding of IT infrastructure, practical knowledge and strong system admin troubleshooting skills. They must have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Maintain systems, install new equipment, and make modifications to company infrastructure as requested.
- Supporting and installing new hardware and PC/network specific software.
- Assisting on-site cross department IT support needs such as detecting system admin problems, liaising with third party suppliers, diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Provide technical support to the company by troubleshooting issues and working directly with vendors to investigate and resolve software problems.
- Supporting company users, daily upkeep of the escalated IT support tasks, monitoring basic services, reviewing system and application logs, system checks, scheduled/planned work.
- KPI reporting duties on asset management and other areas as required.
- Recent demonstrable hands on system administration maintenance and support experience.
- Exposure of setting up computers, new users, printers, strong PC and desktop troubleshooting and technical skills including Windows 10, Office 365 etc.
- Natural interest in IT with a desire to stay abreast of new technologies and the ability to understand the company’s technical requirements when described by clients who are using everyday language
- Knowledge of SQL Server maintenance and administration, including TSQL Code
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and threat analysis
- Knowledge of .Net development using Vb.net or C#
To apply for this System Support Engineer position please send us your CV by clicking the “Apply Now” button below
Role: System Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Malpas, Cheshire, North West
Apply for this job now.