We are seeking a C# Programmer to become full time employee! You will develop and code for various projects in order to create business applications.
- Develop and expand features and products using a C# and other programming languages
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Previous experience in programming, software development, or related degree
- Knowledge of C#, Java, Python or other programming languages
- Familiarity MS SQL Server
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Started in 1978 we have been involved in application development and IT Services for nearly every major technical platform since our inception. We work with small to medium sized local businesses to create applications that further their business objectives. Most applications are Windows form based using C#, Microsoft Visual Studio and MS SQL database. The number 1 criteria for success in our company is strong commitment to success of the projects and advancing customer relationships. While all work is a team effort, you must posses the ability to problem solve and create coding solutions with limited direction. We provide training both internally and via external resources.
Role: C Sharp programmer
Apply for this job now.