We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving any issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product/service issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We start all our sports-minded representatives at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong leadership team from within.
We do not believe in tenure or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done and are top performers in our sales and marketing departments.
We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and leadership potential within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
Role: Customer Service Associate (Full Time)
Location: King of Prussia,
Apply for this job now.