Project Manager - Manufactured Home Community position.
Locations: Pittsgrove, Pennsville, or Vineland,NJ
Pay Rate: $16-18 per hour
Project Manager - Manufactured Home / Mobile Home Community
The Project Manager is responsible for leading daily construction activities within assigned crew while upholding safe work performance values and the company culture; in support of home remodeling/completion goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for ensuring completion of home remodeling in accordance with targets for safety, productivity and quality.
· Work with the Human Resources Department to ensure proper staffing levels.
· Responsible for new hire orientation, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
· Ensure daily communication and visibility with employees including communicating job expectations.
· Responsible for ensuring employees adhere to all policies and procedures.
· Select sub-contractors and ensure performance meets company standards.
· Coordinate job site activities with sub-contractors.
· Ensure effective resolution of problems that arise within projects.
· Identify and implement Rehab management system improvements.
· Responsible for tracking project expenditures to ensure costs are managed in accordance with budget.
· Lead efforts to schedule projects, define project scope, calculate required resources including labor and materials.
· Responsible for evaluation of projects upon completion and implanting learning’s on future projects.
· Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing codes and maintaining good working relationships with local permitting authorities.
· Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment (including use of proper PPE by employees) by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
· Responsible for continuous improvement in knowledge of emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining business contacts/networks in the industry.
· Provide management and employees with weekly project progress updates.
· Work closely with on-site management team to transition homes from construction team to management team.
· Assist in developing sales prices for renovated homes.
· Provide assistance to other supervisors when requested by management.
· Responsible for proper maintenance on tool and equipment inventory.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of ten (10) years prior experience working in the construction industry preferred.
· Familiarity with safe operation of general construction/carpentry tools and equipment required.
· Minimum of five (5) years of progressive responsibility in a construction leadership role preferred
· Strong familiarity in following company safety procedures including familiarity with OSHA regulations required.
· Prior experience with project management, job estimating and purchasing of materials required.
· Ability to work well with others including employees, peers, managers, tenants, contractors and others.
· Ability to keep work areas clean and to ensure crew members maintain a focus on safety and housekeeping required.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with attention to detail required.
· Ability to communicate professionally in written and verbal form required.
· Familiarity with computer software including but not limited to project scheduling software and Microsoft Office programs required as well as ability to operate computers required.
· Ability to work flexible hours/schedule required.
· Ability to work independently with self-motivation required.
· Ability to demonstrate a clean driving record, possession of valid driver’s license and current operating insurance required.
· Required to stand and walk on un-even ground and to work in inclement weather
· May be required to sit for periods at a time at desk or in vehicle.
· Required to routinely lift items weighing approx. 50 pounds.
· Must be willing and able to work alongside the crew and perform physical labor every scheduled work day.
One of the leading Manufactured Home company's in the industry!
Role: Maintenance Project Manager
Apply for this job now.