Come lead a team of sales professional that receives PAID TRAINING, DEFINED CAREER PATH, UN-CAPPED COMMISSION, and a company that provides a FAMILY-CENTRIC ENVIRONMENT!! Our client, a sales and marketing powerhouse, is looking for an upbeat and positive Sales Manager to lead a team of true hunters for Montgomery and the surrounding area.
Sales Manager - someone who is responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales people in an organization. They set sales goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories, mentor the members of his/her sales team and are involved in the hiring and firing process. This is exactly what our client in the Montgomery area is looking for.
Our client is one of the largest in the workwear/business supply industry and voted one of the top 10 sales companies to work for; we assisting in their search for a hardworking and persistent Sales Manager to establish, manage, and motivate a sales team of hunters, while holding them accountable for their weekly quota.
The Sales Manager must have the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years of sales management experience
- Successful Candidates have come from these industries: Rental Car Agencies, Healthcare, Wireless Communications, Recruiting, News Paper or Yellow Page advertising and Waste Management Services
- Strong organizational skills, good job stability, strong work ethic, and a can-do personality
- Great oral, time-management, written, communication and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Drug free environment
- College Education Required
- Great Base Salary plus commission structure, with a car and cell phone allowance.
- Benefits include: Medical, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, 401K, Tuition Aid, Short and Long Term Disability
- Salaried Classroom and Product/Industry Training for all New Hires
- Protected Territories for the sales team
- Excellent Promotion Opportunities for all Top Performers
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
Achieve and exceed location’s weekly new account sales quota.
Develop and implement annual Sales Plan with monthly updates/discussions on progress with General Manager and other designated recipients.
Develop and maintain budgeted staff of professional Sales Representatives through proper selection, development, and motivation to meet or exceed location’s new account sales goals.
Monitor salesperson’s activities, performance, and effectiveness weekly via field observation and PR sessions and take appropriate action where deficiencies exist.
Accompany Sales Representatives on sales calls to observe skills and techniques and assist in developing Development Plans for skill improvement. Provide written follow-up on Development Plan for each Sales Representative with copy to Location Manager.
Conduct weekly Planning & Review with each Sales Representative to provide assistance in achieving individual sales quotas.
Guide and manage salespeople in maintaining contact and gaining appointments with Target Accounts. Assign to sales staff or handle personally Target Accounts when territory is vacant.
Establish a Development Plan for each new salesperson and revise plan as tenure of salesperson lengthens.
Include product knowledge and selling skills training at each sales meeting.
Conduct formal weekly evaluation of overall sales performance and effectiveness of each Sales Representative. Provide on-going guidance to Sales Representative in developing plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
Perform other sales related tasks and assists other Sales Managers or other Location Department Managers as directed by the Location or Regional Vice President.
Ensure the Location’s prospect database is maintained in current status.
Communicate product information, policies, and programs as directed by Corporate.
Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager (where applicable) plans and activities to accomplish objectives.
Must meet minimum sales requirements as established by the client.
Be fully staff
Selling cost and ratio per sales
Following company policy and ethics
Great opportunity for someone who is eager, competitive and hungry for the sale!
Role: Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.