A proven Accounting Manager with excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of accounting principles who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The ideal candidate is hands-on, flexible, reliable, and willing to wear multiple hats. Experience in E-Commerce is a huge plus!
• Full cycle accounting and bookkeeping
• Analyze financial information and produce financial reports
• inventory, billing, payroll, reconciliation, accruals, and variance analysis.
• Ability to recognize errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
• Review and work with teams to develop accounting controls and procedures
• Participate in trend analysis, setting financial standards, and generating budgets/forecasts
• Prepare financial statements, budget to actual reports, and monthly recaps for management
• Spearhead internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure GAAP compliance
• 3+ years in Accounting
• Experience with product-based accounting
• Current and in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Aptitude for understanding and interpreting financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions, accrual accounting and closing processes
• Experience in Inventory Management
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• Advanced certification preferred (e.g. CMA or CPA)
• Apparel and/or E-commerce experience favored
We’re a fashion design and production house creating the latest women’s fashion trends for the world’s largest e-commerce platforms. Our in house design team, marketers, and manufacturers bring the latest trends at record speed and cost savings to the market. We’re an innovative fashion company that focuses on relationship building and being a great partner to our retailers.
Role: Accounting Manager/ Controller
Apply for this job now.