Pay Rate: $13.50-15.50/hour
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
- Contribute to upkeep of lab equipment and materials.
- Make lab batches Set up and follow stability test
- Manage lab materials stocking
- Perform lab-based chemical tests.
- Documentation of all activities performed in the lab
- Follow all GLP’s
Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or related study
- Minimum 1 year of post college experience working in a laboratory environment
- Must be familiar with the basic lab practice such as balances, mixers, pH meters, viscosity testing, water activity test, actives testing, etc., and comply with GLP/GMP/PPE requirement.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers’ skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Role: Chemical Laboratory Technician
Apply for this job now.