Regional Sheetmetal Manufacturing, LLC is a Mid-West leader in the fabrication and wholesale of quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning duct work. RSM is committed to producing the highest quality products and need YOUR help. We are looking for a motivated, teachable, committed individual to become part of our Fabrication Team.
Are you tired of the same day-to-day routine? Then this position might be just the thing you are looking for! As a sheet metal fabricator, you are a key piece to the puzzle in creating an excellent working environment for our team and making quality product for our clients. From the first cut to loading for delivery, each piece interlocks with every other to form our picture. And that’s why we need YOU!
Here are a few of the key responsibilities:
- Interacts with team members as needed to perform fabrication duties
- Loads/unloads pallets, skids, boxes, vehicles, etc., as necessary and assigned
- Follows recommended procedures during sheet metal formation processes
- Completes all assigned tasks with minimum of errors
And a few of the required qualifications:
- Understands operation of basic sheet metal forming hand-tools and/or equipment
- Able to use all required safety equipment, including gloves, goggles, and hearing protection
- High School Diploma or GED or 15 semester (22 Quarter) hours college level education
- 2+ years’ experience in sheet metal fabrication or equivalent
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status required
If you can see yourself working for a company that cares enough to help its team member’s growth and to develop a work-life balance, then click the apply link, give RSM a call or send an email today, our Talent Acquisition Specialist will be happy to speak with you.
RSM is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, sex, religion, national origin, or any other protected status. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodation may be made for individuals with disabilities that permit performance of essential position functions.
Vision: RSM will be the leader in commercial duct work in Ohio
Mission: RSM believes in providing our clients with the highest standards of service and quality in commercial duct work
We value our employees and are committed to doing everything possible to ensure your continued growth and opportunities.
Role: Sheet Metal Fabricator
Apply for this job now.