Job Description - IT Recruiter
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
System Soft Technologies is looking for an IT recruiter skilled in sourcing highly specialized IT technical talent. The primary responsibility will be to put their organization, management, and personal engagement skills to work by finding the best possible candidates for our clients' requirements. The IT recruiter must be able to demonstrate versatile recruiting techniques and maximize talent acquisition through ingenuity and a creative use of the latest social media recruiting tools.
- Leverage experience to source top talent using LinkedIn Recruiter, various social medial platforms and other industry leading recruiting tools and Job boards, to find and attract the very best IT candidates
- Thoroughly screen candidates to ensure that their qualifications meet job requirements
- Work with recruiting lead/manager to fill contract, temp to hire, and direct hire IT positions with our clients
- Contribute to streamlining the full life cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking and closing the deal
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire
- Utilize applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems to track and monitor progress and activity
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent number of job-related years of IT recruiting and staffing experience
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and job boards
- Excellent organization, engaging people skills, with a track record of balancing multiple competing priorities
- 5+ years of IT recruiting and staffing experience
- Excellent communication skills are required
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at #removed#
Powered by JazzHR