General supply and subject specialist supply teachers (with UK QTS) needed in the Portsmouth and Havant areas.
Teaching Personnel works closely with numerous schools and academy trusts across the Portsmouth and Havant areas. On a daily basis, we supply secondary schools with numerous teachers to cover classes in the absence of their usual staff. In the most common instance, you will be required for a single day booking and could look to work each day depending on your availability and distance you are willing to travel. Often schools will also pre book their cover, to allow for planned paternity, meetings, courses and residential trips that will leave them short in staff members to run adequately run the school day. You will be required to cover a range of subjects as well as your specialist area.
The Biggest benefit of day to day supply work is you are able to chose the amount of work you would like to receive. If you are looking for 1 day a week or 5, we would like to hear from you! With multiple schools in contact each morning, we can offer varied work in various schools across the area. This exposure will often lead to school specifically requesting you back, allowing you to become involved in a schools community- without the tie of a contract.
So what are the benefits of working with Teaching Personnel?
- Daily pay rate of £100-£125 per day for cover bookings with no responsibility of pre preparing any lessons or marking
- Weekly pay into your nominated account
- Manage your own diary; you chose when you would like to work and the areas you would like to work in
- Have the opportunity to cover paternity, maternity and long term sickness cover (rates of pay negotiated depending on the role, your skill and level of experience)
- Be enrolled into a pension scheme
- Get paid via PAYE so no need to worry about paying to use umbrella companies
- Access to FREE safeguard training as well as discounted training courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Prevent Training, and many more
- You will have a dedicated and friendly consultant to support you throughout your employment with teaching personnel
- Take holiday in school term time to benefit from savings on holidays
- Every time you work ten days through Teaching Personnel you will receive an electronic TP Token by email. You can donate each TP Token to one of our five chosen charity pots. It's up to you which charities you wish to support
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
If you are a fully qualified teacher with UK QTS and want a more flexible approach to your work then please apply today to register with teaching personnel. A consultant will be in touch with you within 24 hours of receiving your application.