Working closely with our engineering staff, the Engineering Tech will perform analysis and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and improvement opportunities. The Engineering Tech will recommend possible modifications and implement approved recommendations.
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures, equipment, and processes are designed to provide a safe work environment.
- Support all engineering projects
- Support production & maintenance downtime issues
- Implement equipment improvement activities
- Execute small projects
- Machining parts
- Panel fabrication
- PLC programming
- Vision system programming
- Robotics support
- Perform electrical and some mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings. May perform routine maintenance of manufacturing and warehouse equipment according to manual.
- Assist in the training of new employees and aide employees with questions regarding work standards
Qualified candidates will possess
- At least 2 years of technical education
- At least 4 years of Technical experience
- At least 2 years electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience (i.e. PLC and relay systems).
- Experience in preventative maintenance, welding, refrigeration troubleshooting helpful.
- Experience in troubleshooting basic electrical circuit systems.
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000/ISO 14000 preferred
- Knowledge of A/C inverters and frequency drives
- Hydraulic and pneumatic repair skills.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Role: Electromechanical Engineering Tech
Apply for this job now.