- Pay: $13.37/hr
- Shift: 3rd= 7:30pm-6:00am Su-Thu
- Organize skids inside and out
- Load recycle truck and organize throughout plant
- Unload in shipping
- Organize and advise inventory levels of spacer wood
- General shop organization
- Special projects
- Organize stock
- Organize Masters
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have a Reach truck operator certification.
- Regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
To view other openings please check out Jobs.DayStarStaffing.com
Day Star Staffing
Day Star Staffing employees over 10,000 people yearly across seven different states. We are former educators, friends and family with a mission: to operate a staffing and recruiting company motivated by more than just the bottom line - we want to make a real difference. And we do that by treating job seekers and clients like a member of our team. We treat people like people, not like numbers. Day Star Staffing specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire openings in the light industrial and clerical fields.
At Day Star, we have a client-based approach. We tailor everything specific to the client. Our job seekers benefit too. By having great relationships with our clients, we can provide better opportunities for candidates.
Day Star Staffing LLC., bridging the gap between good business and good employees.
Role: Tow Motor Operator 3159B1.1
Location: Valley City,
Apply for this job now.