Client is seeking a user interface design consultant for the Custom Solutions and Integration (CSI) group within the Software and Application Services (SAS) organization. Interaction & visual designers who have front end development experience are highly desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work closely with CSI project teams and Product Owner to design, code, test, debug, and perform quality assurance reviews for the UI design of custom web applications.
• Ensure that design concepts are optimized for the target audience.
• Develop interactive wireframes under the direction of the Technical Lead and Product Owner.
• Transition interactive wireframes into high-fidelity visual design mockups.
• Work with full stack developers from visual mockups to produce HTML, CSS, templates, and other code necessary for proper appearance and functionality across a wide range of web browsers.
• Participate in usability testing at various points in project development to validate information architecture and navigation, wireframes, visual design to ensure a high level of usability and accessibility.
• 3+ years of experience in interaction & visual design for public-facing, informational web applications.
• Skilled in CSS, HTML, Java Script, and graphic design.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce WCAG 2.0 AA compliant applications.
A desire to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
Role: Web Designer
Apply for this job now.