Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Responsible for providing Systems Integration support in a fast-paced and dynamic customer environment with broad impact to the customer's mission. This position supports the senior management in the customer group and is responsible for providing the executive level personnel a broad array of assistance. The role requires a strong problem solver, who can identify/anticipate requirements and provide creative solutions to the team. The candidate must be willing to engage as a full member of the front office executive leadership team and assist with coverage of other duties and portfolios, as needed. This position offers ample opportunity for growth and development within the customer's main space.Qualifications
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Expertise in strategic planning and program and project management
- Experience managing the workflow of multiple tasks under the purview of Executive-Level customer management. Ensuring that all action items assigned to the customer are completed on-time and all personnel are aware of the action
- Experience coordinating the schedules of Executive-level customers. Schedule coordination could include prioritization of competing appointments, pre-meeting preparation and read ahead packages, post-meeting follow-up and action item dissemination
- Experience with inter-department communications and messaging via phone, email or customer-specific formats to ensure that any required follow-ups or referrals are handled in a timely fashion.
- The ability to maintain a strong, collaborative relationship with counterparts from other working groups and departments
- On site, customer domain experience
- Operational experience with equipment and technology deployments
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction to execute independent projects
- Ability to work under shifting priorities and deadlines and willing to provide a wide range of support
- A team player who integrates well within the group as well as outside partners, but also has the ability to work independently
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) - provided by Dice