Passionate Supply TA/Teaching Assistant or LSA/Learning Support Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in different schools? Do you enjoy supporting children and developing children?
TeacherActive are looking for a TA/Teaching Assistant or LSA/Learning Support Assistant in Sunderland to have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
The successful TA/Teaching Assistant or LSA/Learning Support Assistant will cover day to day, short term and long term placements supporting children with their education. This is a great chance to gain abundance of experience to add to your CPD and keep everyday exciting.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right person, with the relevant experience, please click apply or contact Sam Taylor on 0191 580 7888 or email #removed#