Wahii is a startup company, we have developed the Uber of fuel delivery services. Our app allows distributors of fuel to connect with people in need of their services. We launched our app a few weeks ago and we are focusing our target in the marine industry (boaters and yacht owners)
Currently, we are looking for a full-time backend developer. He/She will be fully immersed in Wahii's platforms. This person, if interested, will have many opportunities to grow and learn as we expand.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with third party payment platform such as Stripe
- Experience of Firebase.
- Concrete knowledge of Security and Session Storage, and User Authentication.
We are a startup looking for an energetic person to help us promote our new app release.
Role: Backend Developer
Apply for this job now.