Future Teachers Programme - Opportunities for Graduate Teaching Assistants!
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for our Future Teachers programme ahead of next academic year (September 2021). Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with a number of Primary and Secondary Schools across the area to recruit graduates who wish to begin a teacher training programme in the future, but firstly want to gain experience as a teaching assistant. Through the 'Future Teachers Programme', successful graduates will begin a 9-month teaching assistant programme in September 2021 to gain the necessary school-based experience to prepare you ahead of beginning a teacher training programme within your allocated school the following year (September 2022). Over the course of the year, graduate teaching assistants will gradually take on more responsibilities at their respective school.
Working with a range of experienced and talented teachers you will support student learning and get a first-hand insight into what is required to be a confident and capable Primary or Secondary Teacher and be well equipped for teacher training from September 2022.
• Full time graduate teaching assistant opportunities within our Future Teachers Programme
• Opportunities for EYFS KS1 KS2 Maths, English, Science, Humanities, Languages and Physical Education graduates aspiring to become a teacher in the future
• 9-month apprenticeship as a teaching assistant
• Earn up to £1500 per month whilst gaining vital experience
These opportunities are full time role with an allocated school in Lancashire (Preston/Blackpool/Blackburn/Chorley/Leyland/Ormskirk/Skelmersdale) where you will undertake a variety of tasks and activities that will give you a good understanding as to the role of a teacher. A significant proportion of these tasks and activities will also benefit your subject knowledge as you will focus on raising pupil attainment, supporting special needs pupils, covering classes, assisting with planning, preparing lessons and developing schemes of work.
Responsibilities within the Future Teachers Graduate Scheme will include providing;
• One to one specific tuition/interventions where you will utilise your subject knowledge to raise pupil attainment
• Gain experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs
• In-class support in your specialist area to enhance pupils learning experience
• Assistance with planning and preparation of lessons alongside teachers to up-skill you in this area
Graduates wishing to be considered please send an updated CV to #removed# or for further information on our Future Teacher's Programme please contact the Lancashire Central Primary office to discuss opportunities ahead of the 2021/2022 academic year.