Key Stage 1 Teacher
£130 - £160 a day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant experience in a UK school.
Summer Term - Ongoing
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our current staffing pool for daily supply, long term supply and permanent roles. Roles are available across primary schools in the London Borough of Lambeth.
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Class teaching and ensuring safeguarding of children
- Day to day, Daily Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent roles all available.
To be considered for the Key Stage 1 Teaching position, you will:
- Hold a PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within Primary Schools required
- Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Key Stage 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart teachers, please contact Ryan Holland on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.