Are you a Primary TA with experience working with SEN students?
Teaching Personnel are seeking an SEN specialist TA to work in the year 3 class of one of our excellent Totnes client schools. This is a full time position which will see the successful applicant working in 1:1 support and group work positions with the SEN students in the year group. There are a wide range of students to support all with contrasting and complex needs. With this in mind the successful applicant must be able to provide high quality provision to support the learning and development of these students.
The successful candidate must have:
- experience working within a mainstream/SEN school, alternative provision or inclusion centre.
- MAPA training desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs/SEN (Autism, Emotional Difficulties, Behavioural Difficulties or Learning Difficulties) or training in PECS/ Makaton/ BSL / Team Teach is desirable.
- A driving license and a car is desirable but may not be a necessity
- A recent DBS or be willing to apply for one
- A passion for education and teaching
Teaching Personnel will offer:
- Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay: based on qualification, experience, and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
If you would like to know more about the roles available, please apply below.