The Family Home Health Network is a dynamic post-acute care service provider of home health, hospice, palliative care, and in-home services. Family is looking to add an experienced and motivated Accountant to join our finance department.
As an Accountant at Family, you will be responsible for managing the transaction accounting and asset accounting functions, preparation of monthly reporting and annual budgets. You will assist in identifying process improvements to ensure that financial record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Manage accounting information systems including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, financial reporting, and statistical reporting systems.
- Prepares and file periodic financial statements for internal users, authorized third parties and regulatory agencies.
- Provide recommendations in strategic financial planning including identifying opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred. Associates degree considered with related experience.
- At least three years’ experience in financial accounting preferably, in home health or hospice operations.
- Information systems knowledge required.
- Demonstrates good communications and customer service skills.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as being part of a dynamic team-oriented work environment.
Family Home Health and Family Centered Hospice delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our team members focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Apply for this job now.