Company: RESILIENT HEALTHCARE & HOME HEALTH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are looking for a specially trained physical therapist to provide wound care to patients in the home health setting utilizing the most current and advanced wound care protocols. The therapist will work closely with our medical team to provide the most effective treatments for wound care and act as the patient's partner throughout treatment.
- Responsible for the assessment, evaluation, and treatment of patients with acute and/or chronic wounds
- Identify and meet patients' goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients' motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients' specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function optimally.
- Promote clients' healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
- Document patient care services
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist with Certified Wound Specialist (CWS), preferred
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
Powered by JazzHR