Company: EAGLE SECURITY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Eagle is seeking a Behavioral Specialist SME to support the customer's HUMINT Program.
This position requires a Top Secret (TS)/SCI clearance and is contingent upon award of contract.
Location: Washington, DC
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university. Master's Degree preferred.
- Possess a minimum of 12 years federal law enforcement experience, including involvement in intelligence community management and legislative oversight, as well as prior experience effectively interacting with US Intelligence Community agencies in relation to information sharing
- Work independently and provide detailed analysis and recommendations to senior executive level personnel
- Experience in reviewing Directorate National Intelligence (DNI) policies and capable of providing guidance based on review of policies
- Ability to integrate knowledge of a source's background, experience and personality into a formal written operational behavioral assessment for review and approval
- A minimum of four years experience working with source and case files, to include utilization of advanced source vetting and validating tools
- Experience with intelligence community management and source policy oversight, as well as experience effectively collaborating with U.S. Intelligence Community agencies on joint source operations
- Ability to collect relevant source data and analyze behavioral trends
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to administer and interpret psychological tests, prepare and conduct behavioral assessments
- Integrate knowledge of a source's background and personality into a formal written operational/behavioral assessment
- Participate in meetings, briefings with industry, and supporting the specific section initiatives
- Administer and interpret psychological tests, prepare written reports and/or behavioral assessment, to include integrating a source's background and personality
- Communicate clearly and concisely, convey ideas in an organized, logical fashion
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. This position description is not intended as and does not create a contract of employment between Eagle Security Group, Inc. and any individual employee. Eagle Security Group, Inc. reserves the right to change this position description at any time within its sole discretion.
Powered by JazzHR