Job DescriptionThe (un)Common Logic team is currently working remotely during Covid-19 and will always put the safety of our team first. This position will require the applicant to work out of our Austin office when we safely reopen.
We are looking for an experienced account strategist with strong client campaign management skills and experience in a client facing role. Our account strategists are responsible for client account strategy, day-to-day client relationship management, managing analysts and overall account performance. Account strategists are in regular contact with a portfolio of 5-10 clients and own the client relationship, strategic direction, and day-to-day management for their clients.Benefits
Paid vacation, Work-from-home Days, Casual Dress, Matching IRA Contributions, Summer Fridays, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Conferences, Company-Sponsored Events, Learn more - https://#removed#/join-our-team/perks-benefits/Culture(un)Common Logic
is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas which was founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then use human intelligence to leverage those insights into (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like work-from-home days, health insurance, IRA's etc. but perks are not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We "walk the talk" on our values at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us as a "Best Places to Work" for the last six years in a row (we are the only ad agency to have been received the award more than once).
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!Responsibilities
- Build strategic account plans (both short and long-term) for each client. Execute against these plans with assistance from supporting staff
- Own day-to-day communications with the clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship
- Own the initial build and day-to-day management of online marketing campaigns
- Ensure the account remains on-budget and meets client performance goals
- Provide strategic recommendations applicable to client's business model and goals
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure satisfied clients
You've got to have:
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Strong technical proficiency in SEM
- Paid Media Campaigns (Search and Social Media Advertising)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Tactical execution of SEM campaigns
- Develop complex account strategies
- Ability to manage large book of business
- High quality of work
- Client management experience (digital agency experience preferred)
- A bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in future
This job starts as virtual but is expected to be in office as soon as we have a safe reopen. Will you be willing to work in the office at that time and, if you do not live in the Austin area, are willing to relocate to Austin, TX
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft Excel
Knowledge in: Microsoft PowerPointEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.