We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing facility in Reading, PA!
The Registered Nurse RN will monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident.
Full time 3 pm - 11 pm
Part time 7 am - 3 pm , 3 pm - 11 pm , 11 pm - 7 am
Every other weekend
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians of the facility.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians’ orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the resident’s chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician’s order, and adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Role: Registered Nurse RN
Apply for this job now.