We are working with a Placement Agent based in London. The placement agent acts as an intermediary between those seeking to raise money and those who may be interested in investing. They work alongside investing and/or helping raise funds for Private Equity firms to help them on their journey and in pursuit of their long-term goals. They have more than 20 years' experience in raising capital for high-quality European funds with an excellent success rate.
They are currently looking to add a high calibre VP/Director to its Investor Relations team in London.
• Manage inbound investor requests and inquiries, coordinating the firm's response with other stakeholders (e.g. Legal team, Investment team), as required
• Coordinate and deliver annual investor meetings, fundraising roadshows, and other external stakeholder events
• Lead and contribute to the production of fund performance/ portfolio company content for use in quarterly or other investor reports
• Deploy the Fundraising strategy, identifying prospective LPs, making an approach, and tracking engagement process in the Client's CRM
• Contribute to ongoing improvements to processes, systems, and infrastructure relating to stakeholder management and fundraising activities
• Work closely with other team members on projects involving marketing and social media
• Project Manage future fundraising efforts for existing and new products
• Build and maintain relationships with investors.
• Excellent academic track record from a top-tier institution is essential
• Experience within placement agent, investment bank or asset manager
• Technically minded and proficient in understanding financial / performance terminology
• Faultless written and verbal English language skills
• Experience with large buyout funds across various asset classes
- Please Email CV's in Word format to #removed#