We are looking for Valeters to join Europcar, these are excellent opportunities for the successful candidates to work in and around all our latest vehicle models and progress their careers within a market leader and exciting brand.
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. Europcar Mobility Group's purpose is to offer attractive alternatives to vehicle ownership, in a responsible and sustainable manner.
The Group offers a wide range of car and van rental services - be it for a few hours, a few days, a week, a month or more - with a fleet that is already "C02 light" and equipped with the latest engines, and which will be increasingly "green" in the years to come.
Customers' satisfaction is at the heart of the Group's ambition and that of its employees. It also fuels the ongoing development of new offerings to the specific needs and use cases of both businesses and individuals
- Preparation of company vehicles to a high standard
- Support the driving team for delivery & collection of vehicles
- Ensuring the preparation area is clean and tidy at all times
- Identify any fleet maintenance issues
- Deliver world class customer service
- Become part of a successful team
Key skills required:
- Reliable, flexible, positive and professional
- Great commination skills
- Good team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full driving licence
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business
- A keen and enthusiastic nature
Europcar can offer you the opportunity of flexible working, hours to be mutually agreed.
A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Valeter within Europcar then please apply today!
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.