Part-Time Behavioral Therapist
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking and recording accurate data for skill acquisition and behavior targets
- Collaborating with a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst and Behavioral Consultant.
- Implementation of current programming and behavior intervention plan
- Communicate effectively with client families and team members
- Provide consistent and ethical treatment to clientele
- Must have previous experience working with children with disabilities
- Must have undergraduate coursework in a related field
- Must be a strong advocate for client’s needs and be able to capitalize on their motivation
Contact Maria Guzman, Office Manager or Crystal Ciszek, Director of Operations at (847)465-9556
We provide in-home applied behavior analysis therapy for children on the autism spectrum. ABA Therapy works well outside of an office or clinic based practice. Transference (Taking learned information from office to home or other environments) sometimes slows learning time. Environmentally based therapy also involves the community in which the child lives as well increasing the bond between the therapist, child, and family.
We provide ABA therapy for autism in your home as well as in community settings. These locations may include swimming pools, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, houses of worship, and friends’ homes. Our aim is to help with autism by teaching each child skills and behaviors that can be applied in the “real world”. As your child progresses, we show them how to use their new skills and behaviors in other settings and situations.
Role: Behavior Technician
Apply for this job now.