Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £150 - £180 per day
Crossley Hall Primary School in Bradford is seeking a qualified and experienced SEND teacher to join our dedicated team in our designated specialist provision, The Vines. The Vines caters for around 35 children with language and communication difficulties including ADHD and SEMH along with other SEND needs who struggle to access the curriculum in the mainstream classroom.
The successful applicant will be a full-time SEND teacher who will work alongside a team of 2 specialist SEND teachers and several teaching assistants. You will have the opportunity to work with children who are based in the unit full time, as well as children who work in the unit on a part-time, timetabled basis or when needed.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that meet the needs of individual children in The Vines.
- Work collaboratively with teaching assistants to support the children's learning and development.
- Regularly assess and monitor the children's progress, and use this information to inform future planning.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers to ensure the best outcomes for the children.
- Contribute to the wider school community and ethos.
- A qualified teacher with QTS.
- Experience teaching children with SEND, particularly those with language and communication difficulties including ADHD and SEMH.
- The ability to plan and deliver differentiated lessons that meet the needs of individual children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with teaching assistants and other colleagues.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- Supportive and welcoming school community.
- On-site parking.
- Access to local amenities and transport links.