Are you a recent graduate who is keen to work in the education sector?
Have you completed your degree or will be completing this in the coming few weeks/months and are therefore looking for regular work within a secondary school in the South Manchester area?
Do you have experience in supporting in a care capacity or in a school environment, working with special educational needs? If so, apply now:
This secondary school is looking for a confident graduate to join them as a teaching assistant. The successful graduate should be confident in their approach and be looking to secure work within the education industry. This position will offer the graduate additional exposure an experience within a secondary school setting supporting students identified as requiring additional assistance with their learning. This role would suit a prospective future teacher, possibly looking to complete a PGCE in the future.
Highlights of this teaching position:
- Start in September 2021 at the beginning of the new academic year (6th September)
- Gain extremely valuable experience within a secondary school in South Manchester
- Highly supportive school and leadership team looking to recruit graduates
- Opportunity to develop into a long term position
- Competitive pay with earning potential up to £1450 per month (hours dependent)
The successful graduate will have the opportunity to work alongside qualified teachers in a thriving environment, assisting and supporting within a classroom setting. There will also be opportunity to work with students in a small group setting or on a 1:1 basis, supporting those that may need a little additional help catching up or some more focussed attention.
The school is situated in the South Manchester area close to Sale, Wythenshawe, Altrincham and Didsbury which is next to the M60 motorway network and the M56 motorway. Easily accessible via either motorway, this school is also easily accessible via public transport from the city centre and well serviced by local buses/Metrolink.
- Work with engaging students in a school environment
- Gain further experience ideal to support a future PGCE application
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of students in a vibrant, pleasant and highly supportive secondary school
This position will suit a recent graduate, who ideally has previous experience of working with young adults and students.
If you are a graduate looking for your next challenge, having finished at University, then please apply now with your latest CV.