Reporting into the Category Forecaster, this person will provide support to the end-to-end forecasting function to ensure forecast accuracy is maximised and deadlines in the forecasting process flow are met.
Although reporting into the Forecaster and Supply Chain Team this person will also work very closely with their designated Commercial Category Team to ensure high levels of collaboration on forecasts and associated processes are achieved.
Day to day activities will include but not limited too;
- Report creation (Excel based)
- Data Entry into forecasting tools and completing SKU level forecasting
- Liaising with colleagues and suppliers on forecast drivers
- Ensuring promotional changes are captured and processed accordingly
- Liaising with supply chain and production colleagues on stock availability and other administrative duties.
Promotions are the biggest driver of sales within H&B and effective promotional forecasting therefore remains critical to maximising availability and sales whilst protecting profitability through control of stock levels.
- Candidates should be highly numerate and familiar working with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoy working to defined processes yet still be able to be adaptable when the situation dictates
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with a wide range of people is essential as well as the ability to be highly organised and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working in another commercial retail role or forecasting role would be advantageous.